Last Updated on
Back in the day, many industries had very large catalogues that contained everything from specific numbers for ordering parts, to codes for finding the correct catalogue where you would find the item or part you wanted to order. It took special training and knowledge of said industry.
Today, this content would now be referred to as “unstructured data.” It is unstructured because it is not organized in a clearly defined matter. This kind of data can wreak havoc for many organizations, since it is full of irregularities and is very ambiguous.
All companies, manufacturers and vendors have their own set of numbers for items they sell or manufacture. If you are a retailer and are dealing with many companies and manufacturers, then you can relate to this dilemma.
Here’s the perfect solution (drumroll please…): ProductMatch.
- Transforms complex and unstructured data with semantic technology
- Overcomes the traditional limitations of data quality with machine learning
- Is ideal for Product, parts, and other unstructured data
- Finds and define hierarchical relationships
- Imports hierarchies and classifies new data into those hierarchies automatically
- Is ideal for product classification: UNSPSC, Tariff Codes
- Creates product cross references to improve competitive intelligence
Unstructured data is akin to a messy sock drawer: you know you’re in the right drawer, but then doubt sets in. In business, there isn’t room for doubt, and productivity is crucial.
When it comes to accuracy you can’t beat ProductMatch: the finished organized lists are very comprehensive and can be easily understood. ProductMatch will increase the accuracy and effectiveness of your business. See for yourself! You can do so by requesting a free demo from one of our data specialists. It is a must have if you are a retailer or own a business where you deal with many companies or manufacturers who all have different and specific numbers or codes of inventory.