- Semantic recognition of structured and unstructured product data
- Capability to cleanse, match, govern, and validate product data from any source
- Integrated governance capabilities for data stewards and product specialists
- Includes advanced classification and translation capabilities
- Advanced semantic matching capabilities
- Improved multi-user management
- New and improved dashboard
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to import/export the entire project
- New paragraph view available
- Ability to share rules
- Major performance enhancements for larger data sets
Mastering Product Data: Leading the Charge in Product Data Cleansing
Data Ladder has been helping medium and large businesses with their data quality needs. Using sophisticated semantic technology, ProductMatch allows users to cleanse and manage their product data more easily and efficiently. Watch our video for a quick overview of ProductMatch:
From Product Data Cleanup to Governance: Unstructured data unfortunately brings a lack of clarity and can become unmanageable very quickly. This can leave customers without the important information they need to conduct business in a smart manner. ProductMatch gets your unstructured data right, managing your data quality, data integration and data governance tasks.
Making Human Decisions at Computer Speed: ProductMatch uses semantic and machine learning technologies to recognize and change difficult and complex product data from multiple sources. Our contextual recognition tools enable the user to integrate data more efficiently. From cleanup to consolidation, ProductMatch will get your data right.
Affordable and Easy to Use: Data Ladder’s software tools are affordable and easy to use for the first-time user unfamiliar with data quality tools. Unstructured data unfortunately brings a lack of clarity and can become unmanageable very quickly. This can leave customers without the important information they need to conduct business in a smart manner. ProductMatch by Data Ladder automates the creation of reliable data for businesses with semantic technology that translates unstructured data into standardized information that makes sense.
What is the effect of bad matches on your organization’s data? Loss of time, money, and bad consequences. Because product data is more complex than any other kind of data type, many organizations attempt to manually clean and edit it -- leaving a result that is less than desirable. Several organizations are able to see a significant cost and time savings through ProductMatch:
• One distributor was able to see an 80 percent reduction in use of outsourced services, saving nearly $975,000.
• A manufacturer was able to save a significant amount of time by realizing a match rate of 95 percent in less than one hour.
• One major organization had undergone an M&A, and was able to reduce the number of parts records in their inventory from 650,000 to 55,000.
• An electronics distributor realized an 18 percent increase in online conversions by improving product categorization and standardization.
Whether you’re a marketing director piecing together market research data for a product launch, or a catalog manager maintaining large volumes of product data, ProductMatch offers seamless integration and management of the most intricate data.
Handling massive amounts of information in short period of time, ProductMatch offers robust semantic technology that automates a normally difficult and time-consuming process. Our contextual recognition tools enable the user to integrate data more efficiently – and without the headaches!
Don’t delay! Get in touch with our data specialists today for more information on ProductMatch.